SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates is pleased to present Westridge Corners, a 50,696 square foot neighborhood shopping center and professional office complex, located at 5365 Mae Anne Avenue in Reno.
The complex is currently a 100% occupied with 35 tenants, providing a staggered lease expiration schedule. Additional property highlights include:
- Diverse mix of tenants with professional office and retail users
- Property includes a cell antenna leased to Sprint Nextel providing an additional source of revenue
- Major tenants include Bully’s Sports Bar & Grill, Port of Subs corporate office, Pizza Plus, Sprint Nextel and Sushi Rose
- Original Bully’s Sports Bar & Grill
- Port of Subs corporate office and Pizza Plus have all occupied since early 2000.
- All retail leases are Triple-Net
- Scarce inventory in area relative to heavy day-time population
- Signalized, hard corner location with multiple ingress and egress points
- Located directly north of Walmart and down the street from a new residential development
- Located in North West Reno right off North McCarran Blvd, Reno’s main arterial thoroughfare running a loop around Reno and Sparks.
- Providing +/-36,000 vehicles per day
- Property has an approximate 3-mile growing population of 70,000, an ideal neighborhood retail/professional office location
Please view the complete listing here: https://www.svngdca.com/properties/?propertyId=310441-sale